Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why and What is this blog?

Why: Because I can

Why: Because for now its a new and great way for me to use the voice that I have. I'm getting back to my writing roots and this blog is one of the ways.

Why: Somebody somewhere needs to hear something I have to say and even if no one hears it I still needed to get it out.

WHATS THIS BLOG GONNA BE ABOUT?

The hell if I know : ) A fashion, size acceptance, self love, advice giving, personal diary, social commentary blog. I don't have one thing I'm drawn to talk about soley, there are a number of things on my heart and in my head that I feel like need to be and can be addressed in this one space.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TALK ABOUT?

The hell if I know : ) Things that I love. Things that I'm passionate about: Self discovery and Self Love, Fashion, Size Acceptance, Makeup, Natural Hair, with a mix of politics and Social Activism and a dash of things that make me smile and things that make cringe. And to top it off anything and anyone that inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment