Tuesday, January 5, 2010

About Me LoveLees : )

I'm 23

I love naps

I'm a fat vegetarian

I love penguins

I'm love to laugh

I often misspell words, sometimes on accident sometimes for the joy of making the word look different

I love life and want othe people to love it too

I'm a full figured, funty (funny with a "t") open-minded, secretly shy, loud-mouthed, spiritual, size accepting , fashion loving, daydreaming , feminists, woman of color..though I don't like to define myself lol

I use "lol" toooooo often

I just want to help save the world..even when I get overwhelmed by it

I'm allergic to rude and negative people..please stay 10 ft back : )

Makeup is awesome

Music makes my heart sing

I have to live life to the fullest

I'm Ronnie

--Nice to me you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment